Saturday 9 May 2015

Large Gift Tag

Good morning my dears, I hope you're having a love weekend! 


Suzi here to share my regular Saturday Post with you here at



I've used various items from ScrapandCraft.co.uk which I will list at the bottom of my post for you


My tag started life as a piece of cardboard from a box, I peeled off the top layer and then painted it with acrylic white paint. 
My papers are 
Miss Olivia 6x6 paper pad from Studio75

I also used Studio75 butterfly stamp and cut it out adding a few pearls to the body for texture.


I distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz distress wheel and then used brushed corduroy distress ink on the edges. 



 lace is also  from Studio75 and the chipboard sentiment is from Scrapiniec.  All available over at www.scrapandcraft.co.uk




Thank you so much for popping in to visit.  
Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Hugzees







Studio75 - Miss Olivia - 6x6" Paper Pack  Unmounted Rubber Stamp - Butterfly 
                                                                                                                 



No comments :

Post a Comment